Hi All,

Where do I ( assuming i can ) tell xCode that it shoudl be using my packaged version of Application, not plain old Application for when it runs. Cause after I added application to the package I get the following error when the app starts up :

Can't load Application class, exiting...
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Application
        at com.webobjects._bootstrap.WOBootstrap.main(WOBootstrap.java:68)

Owen McKerrow
WebMaster, emlab
Ph : +61 02 4221 5517
http://emlab.uow.edu.au

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - "As of tomorrow, employees will only be able to access the building using individual security cards. Pictures will be taken next Wednesday employees will receive their cards in two weeks."
- "Dilbert Quotes" Winner, Fred Dales, Microsoft Corp