From: Tobias Crawley [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, 19 December 2007 4:02 p.m.
To: Ren, Kevin
Cc: webobjects-dev@lists.apple.com
Subject: Re: Velocity EOGenerator+Eclipse+Wolips question

Kevin:

Select filters from the down triangle in the package explorer:

<select.png>

Then uncheck 'EOGenerator _Files':

<filters.png>

On Dec 18, 2007, at 9:48 PM, Ren, Kevin wrote:

Hi,

I installed the latest version WOLips with Velocity EOGenerator, created my eomodel, followed the instruction I could generate my java and subclass java file, like Category.java and _Category.java, All good.

But from my Eclipse platform I couldn't see the _XXX.java file, is there any property need to setup in Eclipse.

I think this is eclipse question,

thanks

Xiaowen(Kevin) Ren

Analyst Programmer
Channel Applications, Retail Applications
ANZ National Bank Ltd
Level 6 ASB Tower
2 Hunter Street
PO Box 1791
Wellington
Phone: 04 4944174
Fax: 04 8028696

?
"This communication is confidential and may contain privileged and/ or copyright material. If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, copy or retain it. If you have received it in error please immediately notify me by return email, delete the emails and destroy any hard copies. ANZ National Bank Limited does not guarantee the integrity of this communication, or that it is free from errors, viruses or interference."

http://lists.apple.com/mailman/options/webobjects-dev/tcrawley% 40gmail.com

This email sent to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"This communication is confidential and may contain privileged and/ or copyright material. If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, copy or retain it. If you have received it in error please immediately notify me by return email, delete the emails and destroy any hard copies. ANZ National Bank Limited does not guarantee the integrity of this communication, or that it is free from errors, viruses or interference."

<select.png><filters.png>