A few other problems with the "base" generated code (the classes with the _ before their names):

1. The code references some classes that the compiler can't find. I'm using WO 5.3 btw. e.g.
com.webobjects.eoaccess.EORelationship.DeleteRuleNullify:

2.The below generated code references an operation that doesn't exist, namely addToEntriesRelationship.

public void initializeEntries(com.netBrackets.core.EOEntries value) {
        this.addToEntriesRelationship(value);
    }

3. "&&"s come out as &&, e.g.

if ((this.editingContext() != null) && (object != null) && (!this.isReadOnly()) && (! object.isReadOnly()) && (! this.editingContext().equals(object.editingContext()))) {

4. Two functions with the same name and signature are generated. Operations are shown below:

    public void addToEntries(com.netBrackets.core.EOEntries object) {
        this.includeObjectIntoPropertyWithKey(object, "entries");
    }

    public void addToEntries(com.netBrackets.core.EOEntries object) {
        if (logger.isDebugEnabled()) {
if ((this.editingContext() != null) && (object != null) && (!this.isReadOnly()) && (!object.isReadOnly()) && (!this.editingContext().equals(object.editingContext()))) {
                try {
                    throw new Exception("WrongEdidtingContext");
                } catch(Exception exception) {
                    logger.warn("addToEntries exception " , exception);
                }
            }
        }