On Jan 2, 2008, at 5:46 AM, Alexander Spohr wrote:

is JavaEOGenerator capable of sorting arrays alphabetical?

        Not without JavaEOGenerator source modification.

I (used to) generate methods with attribute-names as args.
EOGenerator knew about <$foreach Attribute [EMAIL PROTECTED] do$>
How can I do this with JavaEOGenerator?

I modified all EOEntityProxy methods that return arrays of properties to return arrays of properties sorted descending by property name. An alternative would have been to create new methods that return sorted arrays (e.g., sortedClassAttributes()).

Aloha,
Art