Mike:

Is there a list of what tags are available for the Velocity EOGen? If not, can you point me to the source for it and I will try to put some documentation together.

I was trying to get the table name for an entity, but could not get it with $entity.tableName, so instead of asking you how to get that particular value, I thought it would be better to generate documentation for all of the values.

And thanks for developing it. It worked like a champ for me out of the box on a new project (WO 5.3/MacOS 10.4).

Tobias