LOL, I just added one myself under the Java Client portion (which I rewrote today).

http://wiki.objectstyle.org/confluence/display/WO/Java+Client-Overview

Dave

On Jan 9, 2008, at 8:02 PM, Lachlan Deck wrote:

Hi Paolo,

On 08/01/2008, at 9:36 AM, Paolo Sommaruga wrote:

I have made quite a lot of job in order to add some documentation at

http://www.jpaso.com/name/XMLBindingForJavaClient

on how to using the framework I have made that it allow one to build a JavaClient applications for WO5.3.3/5.4 without to use the Interface Builder neither the nib files but using java swing gui and a xml binding engine. In the site one can download the framework and some working examples. There is also a guide that illustrate how to building from scatch an eclipse+wolips project for a JavaClient of this type. Hope that it can be useful to some java client developer

looks useful. It'd probably be really useful to have a link to this (or a copy of the info) on one of the community wikis...

with regards,
--

Lachlan Deck