Hey Flor,

You should take a look at what Paolo Sommaruga has done with his JPBindings framework http://www.jpaso.com/name/ XMLBindingForJavaClient. In it he is using EODisplayGroup and EOAssociation, so he may have more to add on what they do and don't do.

I _LOVE_ that we have two competing/complimentary frameworks to aid in WO Java Client development!

Chuck, did you ever think you'd see the day?! :D

Dave