Hi,

I added a new podcast who explain a bit of the UI of WOLips and Eclipse. And you can now subscribe to the podcasts with iTunes! You can find the feed by the iTunes Store (do a search of "WebObjects") or you can subscribe manually with:

        http://www.wocommunity.org/podcasts/wopodcasts.xml

If you have a podcast or a audio/video about WO, let me know, I will add it to the feed.

BTW, if you want to demo your WO app as a podcast, it's fine. It's a good way to show to the world that some people are still using WO :-)