Hello,

I have been given the task to convert a WebObjects web services server From WO
to .NET.

I was able to build a simple server in .NET and generate a WSDL.

I am now having problems consuming it via a Web Objects client.

I used the WSDL2JavaWO tool I found on the Internet to generate my stub classes.

I wrote a simple client to consume the .NET vended webservices.

I am able to consume.NET services that use simple types like strings, but when
I try to use my complex types I get an error like the following. Any wisdom
would be appreciated.

Application: ASPBrowser
Error: org.xml.sax.SAXException: Deserializing parameter
'hierarchiesForQueryResult': could not find deserializer for type
{java}org.w3c.dom.Element
Reason: ; nested exception is: org.xml.sax.SAXException: Deserializing
parameter 'hierarchiesForQueryResult': could not find deserializer for type
{java}org.w3c.dom.Element

Jerry