A little caveat:

in the past weeks I had trouble debugging in eclipse 3.3.2. Running a WO app through eclipse is fine but as soon as I switch to debug mode the execution of the WO app gets incredibly slow (and I mean really slow as not to say nearly useless).

With some old 3.3.2 stream build there was no problem but something must have been changed or broken in the developement process of eclipse in that since I downloaded a more recent stream build the above mentioned behaviour appeared. Unfortunately the oldest 3.3.2 build you can get from eclipse.org dates from 21.01. that already shows that behaviour. I downloaded 3.3.1 and imported my projects into it and now debugging is running at normal speed again.

So I would recommend to stay with 3.3.1 until the (hopefully fixed) final 3.3.2 is out. (or does anyone knows where to dl older builds?)

jw