Just out of curiosity: are these hand-written rules? If yes, how many page configs do you have?

Cheers, Anjo

Am 18.02.2008 um 20:51 schrieb Dominique Schoenenberger:

Our application has 6500 D2W rules (including rules from JavaDirectToWeb and Wonder frameworks).

We noticed that the application become slower with time when we have more than 4500 D2W rules. We don't know yet exactly what it is but we would like to know if anybody has noticed something when having a lot of D2W rules ?

Dominique