Hi!

I am not really sure what you want to do, but chances are you will find help here:

http://code.google.com/p/houdah-webobjects-frameworks/wiki/QualifierAdditions

In the qualifier support classes (HoudahEOAccess framework) you will find implementations of qualifier migration.

With a little luck, one of the qualifiers (probably InSubQueryQualifier) can be used to do just what you want.

Best,
Pierre Bernard
Houdah Software s.à r.l.