Assuming you've got it installed, you'll find it at:

file:///Developer/Documentation/DocSets/com.apple.ADC_Reference_Library.WebObjectsReference.docset/Contents/Resources/Documents/documentation/MacOSXServer/Reference/WO54_Reference/index.html

If you don't, you may wish to download the WebObjects Documentation form
connect.apple.com

(you'll note that it's a bit longer URL that mentioned in the referenced
email.)

or you'll find it online at:

http://developer.apple.com/documentation/MacOSXServer/Reference/WO54_Reference/index.html

--