There is a Wiki page for templates http://wiki.objectstyle.org/ confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=2655245 for the various generators. I heartily recommend singing up for a Confluence login and adding them. If you don't want to do that, please forward them to me and I can add them myself.

Thanks!

Dave