Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 13:05:21 +0000
From: "Duncan McGregor" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Announce: Rococoa
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I think that I hinted a while back that I was working on a Java
wrapper for QTKit on the Mac. I'm now pleased to announce that Rococoa
has been released as an open source project under LGPL.

"Rococoa is a generic Java binding to the Mac Objective-C object
system. It allows the creation and use of Objective-C objects in Java,
and the implementation of Objective-C interfaces in Java."

As part of the Rococoa distribution we wrap some of the QTKit
essentials, allowing Mac users to display a movie in a frame, play it,
get at its tracks and media etc.
Everything is at a very early stage, but it seems solid enough to play with. If you've a Mac and an hour free please do give it a go, as what
it needs most is feedback.

Rococoa can be found on java.net, here:
   https://rococoa.dev.java.net

Please provide feedback on the user or dev mailing lists, accessible here:

Enjoy

Duncan

End of QuickTime-java Digest, Vol 5, Issue 22