Hi All

I have a component actton method that is calling a second component
(not nested) and the result is the action method being called twice
in the first component and also appendToResponse twice....

*************
     public AttractionVoucher downloadPDF()
     {

        System.out.println("GOING TO START  " );
          AttractionVoucher nextPage = (AttractionVoucher)pageWithName
("AttractionVoucher");

         return nextPage;

     }
******************************

If the next page, AttractionVoucher, I am overriding
appendToResponse  with this:

******************************
         public void appendToResponse(WOResponse r, WOContext c){

     r.disableClientCaching();
     r.removeHeadersForKey("Cache-Control");
     r.removeHeadersForKey("pragma");
     r.setHeader(mimeType, "content-type");
         if (fileName != null) {
                        r.setHeader("inline;attachment;filename=\"" + fileName
+ "\"",
"content-disposition");
                }
  try{
         NSData fileToDownload = new NSData(new File
(pdfpathfordownload));
         r.setHeader(Integer.toString(fileToDownload.length()),
"content-length");
         r.setContent(fileToDownload);

       }catch (Exception e) {
          e.printStackTrace();
      }
   System.out.println("These are the headers " + r.headers());

      }

Although the PDF is appearing it seems to call downloadPDF twice?

Has anyone an explanation or link to find out why this is happening....

This is Tiger 5.3 WO and safari...

GIno