Hi Joshua

On 05.03.2008, at 16:21, Joshua Paul wrote:

I recently implemented it, and am willing to open it up. I'll pint Mike Schrag to see if it can/should go in Wonder.

that would be great.
i found this project: http://swfupload.org and the implementation is pretty straight forward for basic uploads, but i haven't checked the license nor done any amount of testing to see if it's suitable.
especially uploading v. large files.

(I believe you were in our test group for Ad Grinder, yes?)

yes, that's right. i've been seeing these multi file uploaders on some sites and i thought it was time, if you are willing to share your code, that would be that much better.

kind regards

Cornelius