On 04/04/2008, at 2:38 AM, Alan Ward wrote:

That should tell you that we're interested in getting developers of every persuasion onto the Mac platform (even RoR developers :-) and that once they get here maybe they'll explore WO and find that they like it!

The "Cool kids" using grown up things instead of their uber fashionable toys, now who's dreaming? :)

Alan