Thank you for the pointer.  I have imported ERPrototypes into my project
(along with other frameworks as needed).  I can see that the erprototypes
eomodel has various prototype entities.  Inside these entities, I can see
all the various types needed.

How do I get the mysql prototypes to show up in my eomodel so that I can
define table columns appropriately?