On Apr 6, 2008, at 1:56 AM, Guido Neitzer wrote:
On 05.04.2008, at 22:34, Kevin Windham wrote:

I'm getting an error that I can't figure out. The message is:

"There is no key 'user' for the keypath 'session' in HSCWrapper."

In my Session.java file I have this.

public User user;

This code was working fine before the migration. When I reenter the binding, session.user, I can use autocomplete to enter it, but I still get the error.

I have a lot of these errors listed in other files where I access other variables from the session.

Often these errors go away after a clean.

That seems to have fixed the problem. I didn't even think about the old clean trick. I guess some things don't change. ;-)

Thanks,
Kevin