This should really be on the Wonder list rather than wo-dev, but I just committed a fix for this ... I saw this once before but didn't end up looking into it. Is it possible you are depending on another framework that is bringing in a migration that only is being discovered because of a relationship to a 3rd model? For instance, you are declaring Model1 and Model2, but do you have a relationship to a Model3 that also uses migrations (like ERAttachment or ERTaggable, maybe?). Anyway, that was the scenario that would cause this ... If you can track down that 3rd model and list it explicitly in the modelNames list, it would probably fix the problem for you also, or you can update Wonder after tonight's build and it should be properly fixed.

As an aside, you no longer have to declare MigrationClassPrefix for your models if the class name matches your EOModel name ...

ms