I'm experimenting with ERRest and I got the following error:

 You attempted to create an unsafe request handler when you were not in
development mode!

Which is a good thing as I understand it from reading the API.  But I am just
testing and running it from Intellij.  Is there a flag I am supposed to set
somewhere to let it know that I am only in development and that I can be
trusted to use this unsafe request handler?

Many thanks,

Jeremy

--
Jeremy Rosenberg
Application Developer

Email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"The first rule of WebObjects, you do not talk about WebObjects"