Hello Aleksey;

Yes I have had this problem as well -- I'm not deploying into servlets at the moment so I have not followed it up.

cheers.

I've reduced it to a very simple test case and will file a bug with Apple, but I just wanted to find out if anyone else has seen this problem?

Is there a recommended alternative for performing one time application startup batch operations other than in the constructor or using ApplicationDidFinishLaunchingNotification? I guess there is always the request-response loop...

___
Andrew Lindesay
www.lindesay.co.nz