Hi TIA,

very simple and Apple Style as usual...
Just add the language resources you need in your Resources folder. I for example have a

German.lproj and
English.lproj

Inside these folders add your Localizable.strings file with the key- value-pairs for the localized strings (if you use Unicode encoding in your application, please make sure that the localized.strings files are UTF-16 encoded).

In the Application constructor you should set your default language using

  ERXLocalizer.setDefaultLanguage("German");

In the component bindings simply use

session.localizer.YOUR_LANGUAGE_ENTRY_KEY

in the code

session().localizer().valueForKey("YOUR_LANGUAGE_ENTRY_KEY")

If you need to offer localized components with a bit more than some localized language entries, you may create the components in the Resource/LANGUAGE.lproj directory for every language you use.

I am sure there is also an article in the Confluence Wiki about that (http://wiki.objectstyle.org ).

Regards,
Helmut