On Tue, Apr 15, 2008 at 2:37 AM, Chuck Hill <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > 3. I found the examples come with Xcode / ProjectWonder is hard to run for
> > a newbie. I can't get any example running until I saw this screencast:
> > http://www.wocommunity.org/podcasts/WO54_Examples.mov
> >
> > Unfortunately, most of the example except the HelloWorld still can't run.
> > Eclipse whining:
> >
> > Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException:
> > <com.webobjects.foundation.NSBundle> warning: There is already a unique
> > instance for Bundle named 'JavaWOExtensions'.  Use
> > NSBundle.bundleForName(JavaWOExtensions) to access it:
> > <com.webobjects.foundation.NSBundle name:'JavaWOExtensions'
> > bundlePath:'/Library/WebObjects/lib/JavaWOExtensions.jar' packages:'(
> > com.webobjects.woextensions )' 56 classes >
> >
> > or
> >
> > Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Main bundle 'Properties' file
> > can't be read.
> >
> > That's very frustrated for a beginner. I mean, why don't Apple make it
> > right at the first time? Examples are very useful for a beginner comparing
> > to javadocs. We can't run the example by simply click the build and run
> > button with standard installation, what's wrong with that?
> >

> This is your mistake.  Somehow you have created the project so that the WO
> frameworks appear more than once on the command line.  Do you have it
> installed in more than one place?

Thanks for your suggestions.

Uh, I have no idea what I've done wrong.
So today I reinstall everything in a new machine and record it to a
video: (Sorry I didn't speak English well)

http://bunny.idv.tw/~blueapple/WebObjects.m4v

Simply, I just install WebObjects, WOLips with Eclipse. I follow the
Getting Started Guide in the Examples/JavaWebObjects folder to 1)
install the database, 2) copy the project and 3) build the
frameworks.... wait, I can't build the frameworks!

After that, I import these projects into eclipse, configure the
building path according to screencast, try to run and still got the
same error message.

Could anyone point out what's the problem of me? Thanks!

Regards,
yllan