well, Usually I create a  ByteArrayOutputStream, and initilize an
ObjectOutputStream with it, then i write out the object
(ObjectOutputStream.writeObject(Object o)) I want to convert in bytes and
initilize an NSData with them (new NSData(ObjectOutputStream.toByteArray())
).

To read from the DB, I made the inverse: ByteArrayInputStream  ->
ObjectInputStream.readObject(), and get the object i've written before.

Remember Method to get NSData is public, no arguments, method to convert to
the object is public static one argument NSdata.

Have a look to Java API
http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.4.2/docs/api/java/io/ObjectOutputStream.html,
http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.4.2/docs/api/java/io/ObjectInputStream.html

Hope this Help

--
Daniele Corti
AIM: S0CR4TE5

--
Computers are like air conditioners -- they stop working properly if you
open

--
What about the four lusers of the apocalypse? I nominate:
"advertising", "can't log in", "power switch" and "what backup?"