Does your data haphazardly point to any location? Or does it point always to city (the most discreet) which is hierarchical down from Country? If that is the case just point it to city and you will have access to all the other locations as they would all be joined in to-one relationship up the tree.

Otherwise, maybe have an intermediary object that has a type attribute.

HTH
James Cicenia