On Apr 21, 2008, at 17:14, Chuck Hill wrote:

I have never used flattened relationships. For performance, you can cache in the EOs as long as you are careful to clear or rebuild the cache when it is no longer valid.

I have an idea using JBND (which takes care of listening along keypaths, when used to bind EO values) for this. That way the retrieved values from the keypaths will be cached by GUI components, until either there is change detected along the keypath tree, or I do something major like saving changes to the server...

Still, it will be tricky, to say the least...

Thanks,
Flor