Hi,

I use WO to generate XML file in my project. After updating my
outdated deploy environment to WO 5.4 / Project Wonder 4.x, I found
the xml generated is different: all the tags rendered by
WOGenericContainer become lowercase.

I use CamelCase before, and match these XML tree with their CamelCase
node name in other client app. Since they all become lowercase now,
the client program no longer match them correctly.

My wod looks like this:

Client: WOGenericContainer {
    elementName = "Client";
    name=client.name;
}

but the XML code generated looks like:
<client name="Bill"></client>

Is there any way that I can set these tag to CamelCase or just tell
the WO don't convert them for me?

Regards,
yllan