They have smaller ones too... I doubt that you need 48,000 SSL transactions per second!

http://www.citrix.com/English/ps2/products/feature.asp?contentID=24988

Alan

On Apr 28, 2008, at 5:13 PM, Chuck Hill wrote:

"MPX comes in two models, the 17000 and 15000, starting at $180,000 for a high availability pair."

I don't think I'll be getting a pair of those for my birthday...