Good morning everyone,

don't forget to register for WOWODC 2008! If you register before May 5th, you get a free (and nice) CodeFab t-shirt! People who already registered will also get a t-shirt.

If you were waiting for the schedule and the official sessions list, you can see it here:

        http://www.wocommunity.org/wowodc08/schedule.html

For people who can't join us on the Saturday but can join us on the Sunday, you can buy a one-day pass for the Sunday (June 8th) for $225.

WOWODC is a great way to support the great people who are contributing to the community, and it's a great way to learn about new techniques.

And if you fear that topics are too much advanced, don't worry. We are starting a "buddies" program, where you can match up with a more experienced WO developer that can help you understand the topics we are discussing. If you need a buddy, or that you want to be a buddy, drop me a note. A Web page for the buddies program will be up later this week.

See you on June 7th!