My one comment would be to avoid the glitzy effects like the swirling text instructions at the start. I found them more annoying than anything.

Chuck

On May 7, 2008, at 10:48 AM, Don Lindsay wrote:

Hello;

I wanted to create a sample tutorial first to ensure I was on track. I was then gong to create:

How to Install WOLips
How to Install the runtime on Windows
Creating a first WO Application (worldhello) W/O EO Model Static content Creating a first WO Application (worldhello1) W/O EO Model Dynamic content Creating a first WO Application (worldhello2) W EO Model Dynamic content
Working with EO Models
Working with EO Models primary keys
Working with EO Models foreign keys (relationship)
Working with EO Models procedures
Creating a first WO Framework
Working with Custom Components and Bindings
Working with WO Repitition

These were the items I was going to start with. We could then continue on and add other tutorials for Wonder and D2W. I did not want to go into too much detail on how to use Eclipse. I believe instructions on using eclipse (such as compiling, cleaning, running updates, installing, etc) is better served by the Eclipse team.

Don