It seems I added the WebServerResources directory as a web server resource, that made the build confused and it added one more level: WebServerResources/WebServerResources/some.jpg

Removing the directory WebServerResources with WOLips tools -> exclude as WebServerResource did the trick!

Thanks!
/Fredrik