Ok, I watched it, and I have some constructive criticism.

Most of the annotations are just stating the obvious and are unnecessary, clicks already have audio cue's. You should only need to annotate right clicks, explanations of why you are doing something or keyboard shortcuts.

Recommending the user messes with the patternsets to (partially) work around a bug that has already been fixed in the nightly builds is bad advice, especially for a tutorial that will be watched at some time the future when this is no longer necessary. It would be better to explain that there was a bug at the time of writing in stable, and you are using nightly to resolve it. State the build number you are using and say that any stable build after that is fine to use.

It is my experience that even with the altered patternsets, this issue will eventually bite beginners in other ways in the general course of development.

From an eclipse point of view there shouldn't be any need to have different tutorials between different platforms, everything in eclipse should work the same on all platforms without any special instruction. If this isn't the case, then it is possibly a bug that needs to be filed in jira.

Here is what I would do for installing 5.3 on windows without needing 5.2:

1. Extract the entire contents of the WebObjects Runtime, and put it under C:\apple

Rather than leave this as an exercise to the reader you can do this like so:
  1.1 Download
http://supportdownload.apple.com/download.info.apple.com/Apple_Support_Area/Apple_Software_Updates/Mac_OS_X/downloads/061-2998.20070215.33woU/WebObjects5.3.3Update.dmg
  1.2 Download http://archon.name/files/bin/dd-0.3.zip
  1.3 Download http://gnuwin32.sourceforge.net/downlinks/cpio.php
  1.4 Extract WebObjectsRuntime.pax.gz:
dd if=WebObjects5.3.3Update.dmg bs=0x1000 skip=0xb12 of=WebObjects.pax.gz (unzip Webobjects.pax.gz using 7zip or similar into c:\apple \WebObjects.pax)
      from C:\apple run: cpio --extract < WebObjects.pax
      remove WebObjects.pax
(You should only ever need to do this once, after that you can zip up C:\apple and copy it wherever you need it)

2. Set the windows environment variables like so:
   NEXT_ROOT = C:\apple
   NEXT_LOCAL_ROOT = C:\apple
   NEXT_SYSTEM_ROOT = C:\apple\System

3. Delete any existing ~\Library\wobuild.properties

4. Install and run wolips (currently nightly).

5. That is all.

This doesn't address using IIS or wotaskd, but it is sufficient for developing in direct connect mode and doesn't require that 5.2 was ever installed on the machine.