http://wiki.objectstyle.org/confluence/display/WOL/Custom+Project+Templates

On May 14, 2008, at 12:34 AM, Paul Hoadley wrote:

On 13/05/2008, at 10:06 PM, Mike Schrag wrote:

Is there a straightforward way to customize the Java class stub that is produced by the "WOLips Templateengine Plug-in" whenever I create a new component? I'd like to add in a few more items of boilerplate to these classes.
Unfortunately "New Component" doesn't use the new template system yet -- only the Application and Framework templates were converted to that new system, so there's no easy override like there is for the project templates.

Thanks for the answer. Just out of interest, where can I override the project templates?

--
Paul.

w  http://logicsquad.net/
h  http://paul.hoadley.name/