Hi All,

Well I've finally jumped ship and am starting to use Eclipse/WOLips, and yes even Wonder :)

So heres my first question. Anyone know what the little red x ( see pic ) means thats appeared on top of everyone of my model java files ?

Steps before this happened ( never mind why I did these steps, its slightly crazy, wanted fresh copy of the files )
1) Committed all changes to SVN ( using Subclipse )
2) Trashed all the files
3) Saved the Model again, which re auto generated all the files.

Using Eclipse 3.2.2
Subclipse 1.2.4
WOLips 3.3.5
Wonder 5.3