Thanks Kieren,

I'd been meaning to grab this off a tiger install.

On 23/05/2008, at 2:52 AM, Kieran Kelleher wrote:

Ah thanks.

Kieran

PS. I needed a local copy for "on the road" reference, so I just used wget to download, so for anyone who wants a local copy in the absence of a tgz download (which I can find for every legacy version except 5.3), navigate to an empty dir and do sth like this to pull the API down:

$ wget --convert-links --lev=10 -r --page-requisites
http://developer.apple.com/documentation/WebObjects/Reference/WO53_Reference/

You can install wget using macports.