On 28 mei 2008, at 22:54, Chuck Hill wrote:

On May 28, 2008, at 1:33 PM, Johan Henselmans wrote:

I could not get the possibility to 'freeze' a page template under WOLips with the appletviewer in D2W, so I decided to go back to Xcode on 10.4.11 and try it from there. I created a git repository, cloned the repository on a 10.4 macine, and opened the projects in Xcode.

Somehow, things happen that I do not understand. I have turned on the possibility to create a Xcodeproj in WOLips.

The choices are:

<pastedGraphic.png>

and after I got the application compiled, I can not seem to get a debug build and go, or a run a project.

<pastedGraphic.png>

Have people any experiences with this?

How can one still use Xcode from the WOLips project folder? What is the purpose?

Thanks, than I know where it stands. I'll just create a new project outside the git repository and do the freezing of the page i want in there.

It was a partial Xcode project file used to support EOModeler (or was that WOBuilder). It was never intended to be complete enough for use in Xcode.

Practical WebObjects - for developers who want to increase their overall knowledge of WebObjects or who are trying to solve specific problems.

Regards,

Johan Henselmans
http://www.netsense.nl
Tel: +31-20-6267538