Dear folks,

can anyone supply me with a little "Hello World" component to use the ExcelGeneration or just give me the idea what I have to do? The only thing I found is Anjo's comment on how to change the response header for excel files. I don't want to go back to plain POI if there's something more Wonder- style.

I promise to create a documentation on ExcelGeneration in the confluence wiki when I found a way to manage the er.excel components.
Regards,
Helmut