Hi there,

Say I have entities Foo and Bar (both of which have an attribute isDeleted) and a join FooBar and I create restricting qualifiers for Foo and Bar of (isDeleted IS NULL OR isDeleted = 0).

Foo.fooBars() still fetches all fooBars even if pointing to a Bar that cannot be instantiated due to the restricting qualifier.

So my question is: should EOF filter such joins automatically (i.e., should I file a bug) or is it just up to me to auto-apply these restricting qualifiers?

with regards,
--

Lachlan Deck