Op 3 jun 2008, om 17:37 heeft Guido Neitzer het volgende geschreven:

On 03.06.2008, at 07:32, Johan Henselmans wrote:

When I do a search on a record, it replies properly. But when I do not fill in any query, the application runs out of memory and quits.

Does:

pageConfiguration = 'Foo' => useBatchingDisplayGroup = true [100]

help?

cug

--
http://www.event-s.net

Thanks!

I found that to get it working I also had to set
pageConfiguration = 'QueryFoo' => pageName = ERNEUListPage

(I had set the default setting to NEUListPage)

which brings me to the next question: in the NEUListPage you can set the number of occurrences in the

via  the batchSize key in a NEUListPage.

batchSize seems to indicate something else in ERD2WListPage, which is the parent of ERNEUListpage.

So how do I set the items/page?

Regards,

Johan Henselmans
http://www.netsense.nl