Hi!

Both work on top of Amazon service, which means both have very poor storage performance and reliability (IMO). The comments I did some weeks ago on WO-Deploy list about the cloud stuff apply.

About the "is it possible" part, I don't see why not, using the Amazon service directly. Those two platforms may eventually cause some problems, but there's no big reason to.

  Yours

Miguel Arroz