Here's yet another wowodc newbie coming in late friday.

Just discovered that the Chieftan is only two blocks form my hotel.
Mind if I join the party?

-Cail

On 06/06/2008, at 05.23, Chuck Hill wrote:

Typically, we suck at getting ourselves organized. It is almost like a WWDC tradition. Maybe it will happen tomorrow morning.

I expect that I will be at the Chieftan no later than 9 or 9:30.

Chuck