Hi all,

I tried to install the complete WOLips from
http://wiki.objectstyle.org/confluence/display/WOL/Installing+WOLips

(on a complete new machine with 10.5.3).

I started Eclipse, opened the WOLips perpective, tried to create a new WOApplication and got the following message:

------------
"The selected wizard could not be started.

Reason:
Plug-in "org.objectstyle.wolips.wizards" was unable to instatiate class
"org.objectstyle.wolips.wizards.WOApplicationWizard".

The details shows "java.lang.NullPointerException".

What can I do?

C.U.CW
--
Better necessarily means different. (Jonathan 'Wolf' Rentzsch)