You have not updated your Project Wonder. The default templates in WOLips always correspond to the latest version of Wonder at any point in time. Wonder 5 was refactored into packages, so the templates now use those packages. You can either setup custom templates based on the old Project Wonder, refactor your generated template code to use the old package names, or switch to Wonder 5.

ms