On Jun 20, 2008, at 5:07 PM, James Cicenia wrote:

I have another problem is that I had copied over my old webobjects from my previous laptop to my then new leopard laptop.

If you didn't install Xcode tools including WO on your new laptop, you may be missing more than just the HTTP adaptor. You should be able to download the Xcode tools so that you can have everything including the Apache 2.2 adaptor which is in /System/Library/ WebObjects/Adaptors/Apache2.2.

So, does anyone have a precompiled apache2.2 adaptor for Leopard they could send me? Or a link to download?

I can't provide a link to the Xcode tools download because the Apple Developer Connection site is a sessionful WO site. I think the Xcode 2.5 download would include WO 5.3 whereas the Xcode 3.0 download probably includes WO 5.4.

Aloha,
Art