Hi Josh,

That's a +1 from here.

Same approach as Miguel but I ran the 5.3.3. update manually.

-Cail

On 24/06/2008, at 17.33, Miguel Arroz wrote:

Hi!

No problems at all... just install 5.3 on Leopard according to the Mike's procedure on <http://lists.apple.com/archives/webobjects-dev//2007/Oct/msg00357.html >, or embed the WO 5.3 frameworks themselves in the app.

I used the first method to install some apps on a Leopard Server, everything seems fine. I think you should run software update after installing 5.3 to install the latest timezone patches, but I'm not 100% sure.

 Yours

Miguel Arroz