Hi Flor,

I see on the "children" relationship you have it set to cascade delete. How are is the awakeFromInsertion called on the server-side for both this Entity and the "children"? I don't really think this is it, but ... do you check for each attribute you are setting there to see if it is null first? I have run into lots of problems with cascade- delete relationships if I don't do that, and the error I got was a vague and didn't help track down the problem at all.

How about other Entities that have to-many relationships to this Entity? Do any of them own this Entity or cascade-delete it?

Dave