On 01/07/2008, at 10:08 AM, Ren, Kevin wrote:

I remember lots of people talking about Open Source after WOWODC in the
last year.
Nobody body mention it this year, I understand Apple has good keeping
secret manner.

Is it possible open used instead of Open source?

The question is from WO is  proprietary frameworks. If it's open used
for non-apple developer, lots of people could know WO and Apple.
Buy Apple, Xserver....maybe

Currently the deployment is open used/free for non-Apple environment,
why not for development?

This is a question that's worth submitting as a bug report to radar.apple.com. Your vote there could make a difference.

with regards,
--

Lachlan Deck