Hi,
I have quite simple task, but I don't see any proper solution. The
task is as follows:
I have 2 entities - Song and Track. Song has a one-to-many
relationship to Track (Song->tracks). And I need to fetch all songs
which have no tracks. That's all - plain and simple.

I've looked through the list of available qualifiers and even started
to write one by myself, but it looks like an overkill for such a
simple task. The straightforward solution, that I see is to cache
number of tracks in Song entity (make a Song->tracksNumber field). But
it looks like modifying model for implementation purposes (this
however can be very effective on large datasets, because such database
structure doesn't require using subqueries to find songs with no
tracks).

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated )

--
With best regards,
Michael Bushkov